EnglishBahasa Indonesia Mon - Fri 08:00-17:00 +62-21-2289-2048
waskitatollroad@wtr.co.id

Pejagan - Pemalang

PT Pejagan Pemalang Toll Road
COMPANY INFORMATION

PT Pejagan Pemalang Toll Road

“PT Pejagan Pemalang Toll Road (“PPTR”) operates as a toll road company established on June 15, 2006. PPTR obtained concession rights for the Pejagan-Pemalang segment with a concession period of 45 years.

The road concession is held by PT Bakrie Toll Road, owned by Bakrie Group, but in December 2012, the shares are sold to MNC Group. On July 16, 2014, Company purchased all of the toll road shares. Pejagan- Pemalang is part of the Trans Java toll road with a total length of 57.5 km connecting the Kanci-Pejagan toll road with Pemalang-Batang toll road.

Currently 99.99% of PPTR shares are owned by PT Waskita Transjawa Toll Road (“WTTR”) and the rest of 0.01% is owned by PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk.”

Toll Map
Toll Section

Total Length = 57,50 Km

  • Seksi 1 : 14,2 km (Pejagan – Brebes Barat)
  • Seksi 2 : 6 km (Brebes Barat – Brebes Timur)
  • Seksi 3 : 10,4 km (Brebes Timur – Tegal Timur)
  • Seksi 4 : 26,9 km (Tegal Timur – Pemalang)